UBS Financial Services Securities Specialist – Regulatory Transaction Reporting in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Are you interested in financial products as well as regulatory requirements? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• strenghten our new team for Securities Transaction Reporting which covers the new requirements for MiFID II and FinfraG regulations
• ensure our trade flow gets reported accordingly and perform exception management where needed
• manage standard operating procedures and work on process enhancements
• assist management and stakeholders on providing a clear update and understanding of existing work items
• working along with IT teams to detect the root cause of exceptions and resolve them
• provide EOD reports to management and ability to answer their upcoming questions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working within Securities CH. The unit is organisationally part of the business stream Order Room Processing. The unit consolidates all IPS driven post trade processing activities within booking center CH, DE & APAC. Therefore, we offer a versatile and dynamic product and process environment, which will be continuously developed and redesigned. In addition we are operating internationally within a F2B integrated business model. The portfolio of the team includes critical success factors in the front-to-back process for the Securities Processing. It offers employees interesting insights into the entire value chain within the securities lifecycle, market and infrastructure.
• data management experience / data analysis to the root cause
• work experience within Operations or an aligned department
• an IT affinity with strong Excel & VBA skills & willingness to learn new programs
• preferably experience in regulatory reporting activities and project work
• very good German and English language skills (spoken and written)
• a team player
• motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
• proactive, customer and solution-oriented
• reliable, accurate, risk-conscious and efficient even under time pressure
• willing to take on new projects in the future
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180943BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Securities Specialist – Regulatory Transaction Reporting
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations