UBS Financial Services Securities Specialist Settlement in Opfikon, Switzerland
Securities Specialist Settlement
Switzerland - Zürich
Job Reference #:
We offer you a challenging position within Wealth Management Operations Settlements Utility in an international environment.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
• Timely processing of securities asset transfers on behalf of UBS custody clients
• Instruction entry for inbound, outbound and internal security transfers
• Ongoing observation of released transaction and servicing clients by providing current status
• Monitoring of the successful settlement on value date and corresponding book entry
• Closely collaboration with client servicing units
• Investigation on unsettled transfers with custodians, transfer agents and counterparties
For this position we are looking for a motivated and flexible team member with a positive attitude and an analytical way of thinking.
You will be working within the NOR CIC/B4B Asset transfer AP team. The team is organisationally part of WM Operations Switzerland Securities Settlement Non Order Room and consolidates the end to end process of asset transfers versus payment for booking center CH. We offer a versatile and dynamic product and process environment, which will be continuously developed and redesigned. In addition we are operating internationally within a F2B integrated business model. The portfolio of the team includes critical success factors in the front-to-back process for the asset transfer processing. This position offers you interesting insights into the entire value chain within the securities lifecycle, market and infrastructure and development opportunities for a professional career within UBS.
– Commercial education/diploma or comparable education. Higher graduation is an advantage
– Several years of professional experience in Securities Services
– Language Skills: fluent German and English (advantageous French, Italian)
– Very good knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and general IT skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– Proactive, adaptable, with a solution oriented way of thinking
– Curious, eager to learn, able to self-develop and to critically self-evaluate
– Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, an absolute team player
– Responsible and conscious of risks. Attention to quality and client satisfaction is imperative.
– Independent, attentive to detail, with the ability to meet tight deadlines under high pressure, with the
ability to multitask due to monitoring and addressing multiple tasks and issues concurrently
– Keen to deliver highest level of quality services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.