UBS Financial Services Structured Products Lawyer in Opfikon, Switzerland
Do you have a practical knowledge of both fixed income and equity financial products ? Do you have a solid background in the legal profession? We're looking for someone like this to:
– partner with our Investment Bank colleagues to give legal and regulatory advice
– collaborate with colleagues within Legal and our businesses across Europe in an advisory capacity
– be involved in all stages of product lifecycle including new product approvals
– stay up to date with relevant regulatory developments to make sure we meet all obligations to our customers and regulators
Structured Products Lawyer
Country / State:
Switzerland - Zürich
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Investment Bank legal team. We’re responsible for advising our Investment Bank colleagues on legal and regulatory matters related to structured products they offer our customers. So you could be covering equities or fixed income structured products in multiple locations in the region. We also work closely with our colleagues around the globe to make sure the advice we give to our businesses is consistent and fits internal policies.
– a Swiss degree in law and admittance to the bar (additional relevant education like LL.M. an asset)
– 2-5 years of practical experience in international banking or in an international law firm
– an interest in complex legal and regulatory issues as well as in the area of financial instruments
– a strong written and verbal communicator, used to interacting with colleagues at all levels
– a team player and an expert at building networks and connections
– known for taking initiative and having an independent work style and for hitting deadlines
– comfortable in working in a dynamic and varied legal environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 186829BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center