UBS Financial Services XVA Trader / Risk Manager in Opfikon, Switzerland
Are you a you well-versed problem solver with solid quantitative skills and have a strong interest in derivatives with experience in managing risk? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– price and risk manage XVAs across OTC derivatives (credit, funding, IM and capital) with active hedging and daily reporting of the book's PnL and risk
– develop efficient and innovative solutions across various asset classes and support numerous optimization endeavors (across bilateral and cleared portfolios)
– proactively follow and keep on top of market developments and regulatory change
– support development of in-house margin models and take ownership of ad-hoc analyses
– contribute to the daily monitoring of close-out risks across a broad client base and engage with various stakeholders on risk mitigating strategies
– contribute to the delivery of strategic and ad-hoc projects
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working on the XVA desk, a front office function with local footprint around the globe being an integral part of Group Asset Liability Management. GALM provides unsecured funding, manages and optimizes RWAs and Capital relating to Basel III limits and owns the Banks structural IR risk, FX risk and Liquidity buffer. We provide pricing and risk management of XVAs (credit and funding) for OTC derivatives across IB, WM, AM and NCL. As a team we are extensively engaged in various optimization efforts to manage scarce resource utilization (RWA, LRD), both in bilateral space as well as central clearing and manage close-out risks group-wide.
– A strong technical background with a graduate degree in finance/economics/quantitative field (postgraduate qualifications are a plus)
– Strong knowledge of derivatives, in particular FX, interest rate, credit and equity derivatives including hands-on experience in XVAs (both pricing and hedging)
– Minimum of 3 years front office experience in either trading or a quantitative role (front office focused risk professionals may be considered)
– Good understanding of regulatory and capital developments
– Profound understanding of margin methodologies and VaR
– Experience in Default and Close-out management
– A critical thinker who communicates clearly
– A self-starter, able to take ownership of solving complex problems, taking them through to completion and work under pressure
– Proficient in Excel and VBA; further programing skills are a significant plus
– fluent in English, German a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 180877BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: XVA Trader / Risk Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Trading