UBS Financial Services Wealth Strategy Associate in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Wealth Strategy Associate
United States - Pennsylvania
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you skilled at developing wealth management strategies? Does financial data excite you?
We’re looking for a Wealth Strategy Associate to:
• review estate planning and corporate documents (e.g., Irrevocable Trusts, Operating Agreements) to ensure proper account opening
•analyze and interpret portfolio performance reviews and make recommendations to Financial Advisors for potential chances
•perform research on income, estate, gift, generation-skipping transfer (GST) tax and philanthropic issues
•assist with the team's administrative tasks and intellectual capital platform on an as-needed basis
You will be working as part of Private Wealth Management Americas. Our team advises high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families to meet their financial goals.
• A university degree
• Experience in financial services
• Active series 7 and 66 licenses (or are required to obtain them within 90 days of hire)
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Coachable professional with good business sense and a
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player
•experience with the following areas: personal income, estate, gift, Family Limited Partnerships, Charitable Trusts, Limited Liability Corporations and Partnerships, and other business organizations or structures
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.