UBS Financial Services Client Service Associate in Phoenix, Arizona
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people?
We are looking for a Business Development Specialist to:
• keep management systems up-to-date with client information
• educate clients on account services and capabilities
• help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
• plan team marketing events and maintain marketing materials
• provide the team with a detailed calendar of activities
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
• series 7 and 66 licenses (for registered CSAs only)
• detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
• independent, motivated, proactive and focused to take action
• passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
• a self-starter who is comfortable managing complex and evolving situations
• excellent communicator, with proven written and communication skills
• proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183577BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Client Service Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Arizona
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management