UBS Financial Services Branch Manager in Plano, Texas
United States - Texas
Management and Business Support
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Do you know how to create and drive a culture of asset growth? And foster loyalty?
We’re looking for a branch manager to:
• be responsible for financial results, overseeing cost and risk management
• attract, recruit, develop and retain skilled talent
• coach all team members, getting them the right training and making sure development measures are results-oriented and transparent
• manage and resolve all escalated issues, including financial, reputational, compliance, supervisory, operational and HR governance risks
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisers who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
• proven experience creating strong partnerships
• series 7, 66 and 9/10
• motivated, self-directed and driven
• skilled at creating a positive business culture (you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.