UBS Financial Services API / Services in Pune, India
Are you interested in pursuing your career in Asset Management? Does working in a Engineering business excite you? We’re looking for someone to:
The candidate will be responsible for not only designing and developing API in Python & REST, but developing micro-services on top of successful open source projects such as pandas, using cutting-edge ML and DL libraries
The person will participate in the design, development, and successful adoption of the APIs among analysts and data scientists.
Evangelize the data science community to our software community through various venues such as user documentation, educational materials, social media, and online content
Design, test, release, and support API to enhance overall product quality and applicability for supporting data science workflows and needs
The candidate will develop samples, SDK guides, and demos for integrating APIs with data science libraries and workflows
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Asset Management Technology team in Pune.
– Bachelors (IT/Computer Science Preferred); Master’s Degree preferred (IT/Computer Science Preferred) or equivalent experience.
– 4-5 years of hands-on experience in developing large scale applications using Python libraries and developing micro-services using Java spring boot or akka / play framework
– Experience developing REST APIs and web programming
– A strong drive and interest to learn new technologies quickly and work in a fast-paced software development environment
– Experience working with distributed systems technologies and distributed computing frameworks.
– Must be capable of working in a collaborative, multi-site environment to support rapid development and delivery of results and capabilities (i.e. AGILE SDLC)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182428BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: API / Services
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Research