UBS Financial Services Apigee API Developer in Pune, India
Apigee API Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
The API Developers are responsible for developing API Proxies in adherence to the API Specifications and standards developed for the API Platform. They are willing to challenge designs when efficiencies or errors are found to ensure the best delivered product. They ensure code is tested with pre-developed test scripts prior to moving forward.
• Understand use cases for context
• Challenge designs for the better of the program
• Develop API Proxies
• Run test scripts against code to ensure quality
• Check-in code frequently
• Resolve code issues with urgency
You’ll be joining a growing data/web service and Apigee API development team which is responsible to develop data APIs that provides data to consuming systems in the global wealth management area. The team consists of very dynamic, intelligent and sharp members on whom UBS relies and trusts to deliver the data on time and efficiently. The team provides advice, solutions, build and deployment of all SOAP and RESTful API services on Apigee. You will be based out of Pune BSC and on daily basis working with your US counterparts and play a key role in building and deploying data services using various tools and tech stacks. It’s imperative that you possess excellent communication and learning skills.
• 3-5 years of Restful API development experience
• 2-3 years of Hands-on experience of API proxies
development through Apigee
• Core tool knowledge for SCM and continuous
integration (Git/GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus)
• Comfortable with agile workflow (Jira and
• Detail oriented to ensure code meets user stories
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Familiar with the trend and standard sets of APIs for
the Financial Industry
• Good knowledge and experience on the on-Premises
installation of Apigee Edge platform
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.