UBS Financial Services Cash Equities IT Support Analyst (Pune Team) in Pune, India
We’re looking for someone to:
– Provide day to day support for over 30+ applications used by front, middle and back-office users in the EMEA Equity Cash business
– Actively participate in incident and problem management in the production environment
– Communicate effectively with both business and IT stakeholders
– Be a custodian of the production environment ensuring workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality
– Maintain the team knowledge base
– Flexible with hours as there are different shifts of the day including early covering from 1am GMT shift or till 5pm GMT shift.
– Participate in special events such as disaster recovery tests, infrastructure change weekends, or exchange-mandated market rehearsals
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of the Equities Cash EMEA Production Support team in Pune office. This team is part of the wider Technology Operations Center (TOC). The team is responsible for supporting a suite of Electronic Trading (ET), Client Facing Technology (CFT), Post Executions / Order Management (OM), sales facilitation, post trade and risk management applications used by the Equity Cash business. They are not only first point of contact for the end users, but also responsible for providing L1 and L2 support of the application suite. You should have good understanding of basic front to back trade life-cycle.
– Strong Linux/Unix and SQL skills.
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– the ability to prioritize incidents and requests effectively
– knowledge of the ITIL service management framework for incident and problem management
– focus on providing clear and easy to understand documentation
– Equities knowledge, being a benefit, but not essential
– have good FIX skill is benefit but can learn on the job
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client/end users and translating this into problem statement for further investigation within IT
– driven and highly motivated to maintain a very high quality of service
– and most importantly, a team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 186531BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Cash Equities IT Support Analyst (Pune Team)
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)