UBS Financial Services Credit Risk Business Analyst in Pune, India
Credit Risk Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT), Risk
Job Reference #:
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Support as a Business Systems Analyst
– Support change projects by providing IT solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews when supporting change projects
– Assist in software component management
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
You will be part of the Credit Risk IT team based out of Pune. Your team is involved in :-
Providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage Credit Risk exposure of its global Front Office trading functions.
Providing the systems that ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements
– at least 5 years of experience in Business Analysis, preferably in Credit Risk domain
– Have a basic understanding of Loan Origination processes, Credit Risk Monitoring and Evaluation and credit risk metrics
– hands on SQL skills
– experience applying business analysis techniques
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.