UBS Financial Services Data Lineage Tooling Analyst in Pune, India
Data Lineage Tooling Analyst
Job Reference #:
Do you enjoy partnering with IT to build tooling solutions that support the business process?
Are you a quick learner who can understand process problems and identify sustainable and elegant solutions?
Are you passionate about building tools that allow organizations to manage their data?
We’re looking for a Data Lineage Tooling Analyst to:
• ensure the smooth and risk free delivery of IT implementation and change activities
• understand business requirements from multiple stakeholders and identify solutions
• produce high quality business requirement documents and user stories detailing application changes requested by the stakeholders
• coordinate with business users and IT teams to resolve any queries relating to tooling requirements
• provide input in overall IT application delivery plans and manage business activities, such as UAT and BRT
• write clear and good quality UAT scripts and work with business users to complete the necessary testing
You will be working in Group Operations within the Data Management Office (DMO). This role sits within the Data Lineage team, which operates out of Weehawken, London, Pune and Bangalore. The Data Lineage team is responsible for working directly with divisional subject matter experts, in both the business and IT, to map data flows in the organization and populate and maintain the group data dictionary. The DMO is responsible for embedding a data management culture into the organization by advocating for our strategy and proactively challenging the way the firm works with data. The DMO is made up of approximately 100 people, comprising UBS permanent staff, contractors and consultants.
• ideally 8-12 years of experience in supporting application change in large, financial services organizations
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• strong organizational skills and experience managing priorities in a structured and organized was that ensure high quality delivery on a timely basis
• strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.