UBS Financial Services Data Metrics Lead in Pune, India
Data Metrics Lead
Job Reference #:
Are you a data management expert who is passionate about finding practical solutions that deliver business value within a large organization?
Are you able to collaborate with senior stakeholder to gather and incorporate feedback?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team?
We’re looking for a Data Metrics Lead to:
• design and drive implementation of data metrics as well as metrics governance
• leverage partnerships with divisional stakeholders across the firm to identify and implement metrics improvements
• monitor market developments in data management capabilities to ensure UBS is keeping up with the market standard
• partner closely with the Data Management Operations inclusive lineage and data quality team to ensure that all metrics are practical and implementable
• collaborate with the Data Management IT team to ensure that metrics can be automatized
• ensure metrics production
You will be working in Group Operations within the Data Management Office (DMO). This role sits within the Data Governance team, which operates out of Zurich, Weehawken, London and Pune. The Data Governance team is responsible for the design and implementation of policy, metrics and data roles and responsibilities. You will be part of a team of 10 people spread between Zurich, London and Weehawken.
• ideally 10-15 years of experience in in the financial services industry, with expertise in data management practices, data analytics/representations and challenges
• concise and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
•experience managing priorities in a structured and organized way in a fast-paced, high-profile team
• experience coaching and developing junior talent in a global team
• collaborate and work under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines
• highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization
• experience leading projects, from design through implementation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.