UBS Financial Services Data Scientist Lead in Pune, India
Are you interested in pursuing your career in Asset Management? Does working in a data driven business excite you? Do you want to be part of the data revolution by performing hands on data analysis and developing machine learning models to produce working concepts, along with managing multiple initiatives for cross-functional data analytics needs? We’re looking for someone to:
– Provide thought leadership in predictive modeling and machine learning. NLP and Deep Learning are the two focus areas
– Leverage data assets to build learning systems and predictive models to drive the efficiency of the investment process
– Collect, cleanse, massage, and organize data in both SQL and No-SQL environments
– Develop story-telling visualizations using data scientist tools
– Communicate the context and value of data analysis and models to stakeholders so that your work is well understood and actionable
– Deploy models into production in a way that is easy to maintain and scalable
– Build infrastructure to accelerate the pace of model exploration and improve model serving and maintenance
– Manage model release cycle
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Asset Management Technology team in Pune.
– PhD or MS degree in Data Science, Operations Research, Applied Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or equivalent
– 10+ years of hands-on experience in developing statistical models, natural language processing, and deep learning models
– Leading multiple teams
– Experienced with machine learning APIs and computational packages (TensorFlow, Theano, PyTorch, Keras, Scikit-Learn, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, StatsModels)
– Experienced with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, SparkML, Cassandra, SparkSQL
– Demonstrated the ability to independently develop new concepts and stay current with academic research
– Demonstrated the ability to explain and present your analyses and models to audiences with varying levels of expertise
– Experienced with large scale computing and ML
– Understanding of Agile software methodology
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182418BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data Scientist Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Research