UBS Financial Services FX (Foreign Exchange) Cash Trade Capture & Life Cycle IT-Test Engineer in Pune, India
• Designing new automated regression test cases for workflow, Cash Products, Derivs products, Cash/Amendment Flow Managers, FX Prime Brokerage and reference data applications for the Global FX business within the Investment Bank.
• Developing and execution of the new and existing test scenarios both Automated and Manual.
• Ongoing enhancements and corrections to existing test cases, and adaptation according to new business models
• Execution and analysis of test results.
• Identification, documentation and communication of issues for resolution by the IT and business development groups.
• The completion of the test scenarios for each application release, and the establishment of the baseline results for future testing cycles.
• Developing, maintaining and enhancing the existing test packages, to facilitate automated testing as well as system analysis, statistics, archival and reporting
• Maintaining of test environments and the installation of new software releases.
• Maintaining and improvements to management information & testing metrics via the corporate Intranet.
• Working collaboratively with clients (application developers and business representatives) to meet their expectations, whilst improving the functional coverage of the tests.
• Ensuring that the overall quality of application software releases continues to improve with the governance imposed by the regression test packages.
• work as part of our new Pune team to further develop and deploy our FX & MM Trade capturing application according to business plans and priorities
• Prepare the required reports maintain the test evidences as part of the Signoff and take part of internal and external audits if required
• develop first class solutions for Regulatory and Business driven initiatives
• contribute to the process of translating complex business and regulatory requirements into innovative solutions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
\"You'll be working as a part of the Foreign Exchange Cash Trade Capture & Life Cycle QA team, based in Pune
We provide (develop & maintain & enhance) and run a fully automated Regression Test Framework for various IT solutions for FX Cash Trading and all its stakeholders that enables our business to grow and ensures it is remaining compliant with the international regulations. Our team focuses on creating sustainable IT solutions to meet the evolving requirements of the business, clients and the market place. We work in close collaboration with the trading desks, the COO team, our control functions and other IT teams.\"
• Bachelors or University degree in IT, Physics, Maths or related science
• Very good scripting in QTP/UFT and/or Selenium.
• Min 3 years work experience in a similar environment and on Unix.
• Testing experience.
• Excellent problem analysis skills.
• Fluent English skills (also in writing).
• Banking experience and knowledge in Foreign Exchange products
• Subversion experience
• IT Industry recognised testing practitioner qualifications
a good communicator, who knows how to speak with people at all levels and in different roles in IT and business
proactive and creative multi-tasker, who is well organized and able to thrive in a very dynamic environment
– familiar with good software engineering practices
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– passionate about what you do. You value excellence, learning and integrity
– someone who is technically excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 185669BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: FX (Foreign Exchange) Cash Trade Capture & Life Cycle IT-Test Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)