UBS Financial Services Innovation IT Project Manager - Data Science in Pune, India
Are you interested in pursuing your career in Asset Management? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– Provides overall day to day visibility, project management leadership towards achieving the goals
– Responsible for driving the successful delivery & implementation of data science initiatives.
– Establish and implement a realistic and viable tracking & governance structure and procedures with project and program sponsorship and scheduled project reviews.
– Ensure regular review of status, stage gate progress monitoring and project interdependencies takes place.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Asset Management Technology team in Pune. The candidate will ensure successful co-ordination, life cycle management, delivery & implementation of key initiatives, programs or projects in close collaboration with various technical and data science team members.
– Bachelors (IT/Computer Science Preferred); Master’s Degree preferred (IT/Computer Science Preferred) or equivalent experience.
– Proven working experience (10 years) in project management
– Project Management Professional (PMI/ PMP) or PRINCE II certification is a must.
– Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
– Demonstrated experience and skills in managing global projects in a large matrix organization.
– Working knowledge of data science workflows and operations is a plus.
– Good Knowledge of budging and resource allocation procedures.
– Adept in tools supporting project management, resource planning & multi geo collaboration with spread out team
– Understanding of data science processes and sufficient knowledge to identify the critical issues and engage effectively with individuals for resolution.
– Asset Management experience preferred
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182435BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Innovation IT Project Manager - Data Science
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Research