UBS Financial Services IT System Engineer – Flexera Normalization in Pune, India
Are new technologies and concepts your passion? Do you want to define the way our infrastructure
operates? Are you motivated to work in a complex, divers and global environment? We are looking for
an IT professional to join our team and help us to
– implement and integrate Flexera Data Platform (BDNA) in the firm
– rollout and configure the Flexera Data Platform with the normalization engine
– maintain the data integration SQL scripts to load discovery data into the system
– maintain the normalization automation
– analyze normalized IT Asset data and take corresponding actions
– provide reports and KPIs
– support the internal customers to understand and use the normalized data
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Infrastructure Core is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure & Security Engineering providing technology platforms to underpin our partners business applications. You will be part of the Distributed Hosting Services team, which has a global footprint and works with clients and wider team members spread across the world. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our teams.
You’ll be working in the IT Asset & Configuration Management team in Pune. Our team manages the strategy and development of the processes, data and tools that are used to support the configuration and discovery of the central IT inventory. The normalized discovered data is used to enrich the data of the central IT Inventory and configuration management database (CMDB) as well as down-streamed systems and processes.
– fundamental understanding of SQL (MS SQL)
– knowledge of SDLC (software development lifecycle)
– experience to install, configure and run a Windows application in a large enterprise environment
– integration of a Windows application with Active Directory
– knowledge of application entitlements and SSO integration
– knowledge of basic network concepts like TCP/IP
– working knowledge of one scripting language (e.g. Perl, Python)
– knowledge of IT Assets and Configuration Management (ITIL)
– previous experience with Flexera (BDNA) is plus
– experienced with security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
– a committed and visionary team player analytical and logical mind-set (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 179964BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT System Engineer – Flexera Normalization
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)