UBS Financial Services UI / UX Engineer in Pune, India
Are you interested in pursuing your career in Asset Management? Does working in a Engineering business excite you? We’re looking for someone to:
This Candidate will work with internal and business teams to design and build user-friendly forms/ applications/ interfaces based on functional specifications
The person will be creating and revising information architecture documents and diagrams including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wireframe diagrams, comprehensive diagrams and static prototypes.
will review user adoption of deliverables and acceptance testing
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Asset Management Technology team in Pune.
– Bachelors (IT/Computer Science Preferred); Master’s Degree preferred (IT/Computer Science Preferred) or equivalent experience.
– 4-5 years of UX design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands- on interaction/ visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications.
– A well-rounded UX professional who connects the dots between businesses' needs, innovation and good design.
– Must have created stories/layouts which translates to dashboards for Microstrategy/Tableau/ or other BI Tools.
– Experienced at driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results, connects emotionally.
– Familiar with Wireframes and online BI Tool capabilities.
– Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 182434BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: UI / UX Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: India
Function Category: Research