UBS Financial Services Market Technology Specialist - Northeast Division in Rochester, New York
Does supporting financial advisors grow and run their businesses by maximizing the use of technology excite you? Are you passionate about achieving goals through communication, awareness, training and education of tools and applications available to FAs?
We're looking for someone with these qualities who can:
• Partner closely with Market Head, market management teams and Field Development and Productivity in support of key technology initiatives
• Execute strategy (e.g. organic growth, net new assets, economic profit, etc.) by customizing the training approach to best leverage the workstation technology tools to deliver on that strategy
• Drive the adoption and utilization of the various tools on the digital platform, designed to drive organic growth and enhance FA-Client interactions
• Act as the liaison between field personnel and home office business and systems development teams to represent the “voice” of the user. Proactively communicate technology platform enhancements, issues and/or outages being deployed to, or experienced in, the WM USA branch offices.
• Provide field-based training and support of the WM USA technology platform to our financial advisors, field management and support staff; and/or external clients, onsite/remotely.
• Lead meetings with our financial advisors, field management, support staff; and external clients on our technology platform
• Conduct presentations and seminars to educate and showcase the features, functionality, and benefits of the Firm’s technology platform; thereby increasing awareness and utilization to drive growth and reduce expenses
• Partner with management to present WMA technology platform to prospective recruits by illustrating its potential impact on their specific business. Support all on-boarding recruits to ensure timely access to the technology platform
• Oversee office technology and infrastructure performance and stability in each branch in the market
• Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) of OLS, ConsultWorks, Vestmark, CRM, Financial Planning, ServiceWorks (e.g. checks, journals, account opening, supervisory functions, etc.), My Total Picture and Marketing tools.
• Responsible for putting forth recommendations for technology initiatives to improve branch processing
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working on the Digital Transformation team within the Digital Strategy & Platforms (DS&P) organization. You will be located within a Wealth Management USA market where you will be supporting the FAs, CSAs and Field Leadership on a daily basis. Our goal is to partner with our Financial Advisor teams to help them drive and grow their business through the adoption of our digital tools and capabilities.
• 5+ years of industry experience
• 2+ years of branch office or training experience
• Experience within and functional knowledge of the ConsultWorks and ServiceWorks applications
• Knowledge of the personal computer (PC), Windows operating system and Microsoft Office software
• Self-motivated, and able to work with a high degree of autonomy, set priorities and manage deadlines
• Adept with technology and is comfortable learning, using and teaching technical concepts
• A strong communicator, written and verbal
• A team-player, enthusiastic, positive, polished, poised and professional
• A problem solver and decision maker
• Willing to travel within the market
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 186364BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Market Technology Specialist - Northeast Division
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Digital, Training and development