UBS Financial Services Credit Officer in Salt Lake City, Utah
United States - Utah
Job Reference #:
Salt Lake City
Are you independent and self-driven? Do you have sharp analytic skills and are able to handle complex transactions that require enhanced due diligence?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• analyze complex credit structures and provide collateral analysis
• analyze credit worthiness, including reviewing credit reports, and financial statements
• approve one-off transaction requests within delegated authority or where outside, summarize and seek approval from the appropriate authority and manage communication flows with Business colleagues
• provide credit and risk monitoring of the credit portfolio as assigned
• provide loan and counterparty reviews
• exercise judgment and escalate decisions of high-risk positions to higher authority levels, as needed
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management US Credit Risk Bank team. The team is primarily based in Salt Lake City in Utah. Our role is responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and approving credit requests within the Bank's credit product set
-Strong organizational skills
-Computer skills with proficiency in spreadsheet and word applications
-College degree, or equivalent
-Previous credit experience desirable
Fluent in English
Well organized and able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same
Able to work regularly under pressure
Comfortable working productively in a team-oriented, collaborative environment as well as independently
Able to interact well with a large number of different areas within the firm
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.