UBS Financial Services Client Service Associate in San Francisco, California
Client Service Associate
United States - California
Finance, Research, Strategy
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you truly service oriented? Do you know how to take care of people?
We’re looking for a Client Service Associate to:
• keep management systems up-to-date with client information
• educate clients on account services and capabilities
• help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
• collect the right documentation for opening new accounts and service requests
• provide support for client relationship building and business development activities
• perform business analytics as needed to support financial advisors in the growth of the business
You'll be working in the Financial Services team at San Francisco. We help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through Financial Advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
• Chinese Language Skills
• series 7 and 66 licenses (for registered CSAs only)
• ideally 0-2 years of experience in client service, within the finance sector
• bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent, focusing on finance or business preferred
• excellent communicator, with solid interpersonal skills
• detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
• proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.