UBS Financial Services Operations Manager in San Francisco, California
United States - California
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you a confident decision maker and problem solver? Do you know how to bring out the best in people?
We’re looking for an operations manager to:
• recruit, select, onboard, train and manage operational support staff
• educate all employees on administrative policies and procedures
• manage operations-related client issues and complaints
• oversee account opening and maintenance, funds received and disbursed, correspondence and communications with the public, and trade corrections
• monitor client accounts and transactions
• perform delegated supervisory functions, approvals and authorizations for the complex
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
• Must be fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
• ideally [range/number] years of experience with a leading financial institution
• management experience in branch operations
• high school diploma or equivalent (college degree a plus)
• series 7, 66, and 9/10
• motivated, self-directed and driven
• talented at building partnerships and knowing when to delegate
• skilled at creating a positive business culture (you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.