UBS Financial Services Accounts Payable Specialist (40%) in Schaffhausen, Switzerland
Accounts Payable Specialist (40%)
Switzerland - Zürich
Job Reference #:
Are you able to handle multiple priorities (combination of new and repetitive) with energy and enthusiasm? Do you want to work closely with senior management on driving the function forward?
Do you thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment? Are you comfortable working independently and as part of a team?
We're looking for someone like that to:
• reviewing and validating incoming invoices from clients
• raising requests for authorization rights for invoice approval
• VAT calculation and adjustments
• performing the necessary checks in SAP and releasing invoices for payment
• handling all types of inquiries received via the ticket system, e-mail and telephone and offering advice and support users on a variety of issues related to invoice processing and outgoing payments
• analyzing various system errors for parked invoices and redirecting them to the correct workflow
• investigating reasons for pending invoices
You’ll be working in the Accounts Payable team in Schaffhausen. We’re part of Shared Services in Group Operations. Our team is responsible for the handling and payment of supplier invoices, handling of receivables and the handling of Travel & Entertainment payments for internal users or external suppliers
• good Finance knowledge
• good working knowledge of SAP FI and Procurement
• not fazed by being asked to juggle tasks simultaneously
• excellent communicator with a service oriented mindset
• quick to learn new things be it a new IT tool or different process
• always looking to remove barriers and make the way we work more efficient
• well organized and comfortable working independently
• excellent attention to detail
• fluent in English and German
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.