UBS Financial Services IT Test Analyst in Schaffhausen, Switzerland
Are you experienced in requirements analysis, test execution with a good understanding for payments and financial messaging? Would you be confident to work within global IT team?
We are looking for a person to :
• Complete design and execute tests based on Business scenario analysis
• Produce required documentation in alignment to processes defined in organization
• Independently reports about progress of test activities and defect resolution
• Take active role in team's effort to enhance service delivery level
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as member of IT Payments/ Financial messaging team in Schaffhausen. Our role is to deliver all new software solutions following highest quality standards in place, aligned to UBS Business requirements. We are part of global IT team supporting UBS Operations Business providing service for internal and external customers.
• good written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• team orientated and collaborative as well as open to challenge for change
• good organized and well structured
• knowledge how to utilize various IT solutions and track deliveries
• experienced in test management tools, familiar with test data concept, test environment challenges
• IT flair
• University degree or FH Diploma in economics is an advantage
• experience in utilizing IT test automation tools to build, execute and maintain automated testing is an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 179075BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Test Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)