UBS Financial Services Service Delivery Team Leader Payments in Schaffhausen, Switzerland
As a line manager you will be responsible for a team between 15 and 25 people, and your primary role consists of ensuring team performance and people management. Are you a great leader? Are you able to motivate people to achieve the extra-miles? You are pragmatic and know how to solve problems? Do you challenge people and aim to increase efficiency and drive performance? If yes, then you are precisely the person we are looking for!
• people management (i.e. coaching your team to successfully support daily activities, continuous and transparent communication of strategy and goals, forecasting & planning)
• process, knowledge and skills development (i.e. coaching employees, driving organizational efficiency and ensuring service-oriented mindset
• ongoing improvement of status-quo by defining working standards (tools, benchmarks, best practice, shaping the industry)
• capacity planning and productivity monitoring of daily activities with support of key performance indicators (KPIs), service level agreements (SLAs), data quality checks, evaluations and reporting
• escalation management (ensure timely handling of escalations, actively communicate risks and issues to senior management, define remediation plans and monitor execution closely
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Our new Business Solution Center is opening in Schaffhausen and we are now seeking for highly dynamic, skilled and motivated people to embark with us on this new journey. We have set ourselves ambitious objectives and are committed in delivering excellence in service execution, in line with our UBS behavior principles: collaboration, integration and challenge. Are you looking for career opportunities, personal development and building up your own professional network? Join us!
• communicative and enjoy interactions with internal and external clients
• reliable and service-oriented (is natural for you)
• willing to actively shape the future of the new UBS Business Solution Center in Schaffhausen
• focused on individual and team performance, always striving for excellence
• University degree or FH Diploma in Economics is a plus
• fluent German and English skills, French/Italian a plus
• a passion for technical aspects (macros, robotics)
• knowledge in one of the following areas: payments, finance, accounting
• experience in managing a team and coaching/motivating others
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183011BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Service Delivery Team Leader Payments
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations