UBS Financial Services Tax Reporting Specialist in Schaffhausen, Switzerland
Are you an innovative person? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiency to constantly drive performance? Then you are precisely the person we are looking for!
• Creating and managing client tax reports
• Monitoring the end-to-end process from client order to delivery
• Ensuring efficient communication with client advisors and other internal or external stakeholders
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Our new Business Solution Center is opening in Schaffhausen and we are now seeking for highly dynamic,
skilled and motivated people to embark with us on this new journey. We have set ourselves ambitious
objectives and are committed in delivering excellence in service execution, in line with our UBS behavior
principles: collaboration, integration and challenge. Are you looking for career opportunities, personal
development and building up your own professional network? Join us!
You are :
• willing to learn and take new challenges
• responsible and conscious of risks
• attentive to details, quality and client satisfaction
• an excellent communicator with excellent advisory skills
• proactive, adaptable, with a solution oriented way of thinking
• strong client focus and interest in quality and continuous improvement
• experience in the banking sector preferably in the securities or tax reporting area
• good communication skills in German and English both speaking and writing, further languages are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171198BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Tax Reporting Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Operations