UBS Financial Services Branch Service Asssociate in Seattle, Washington
Branch Service Asssociate
United States - Washington
Client advisory / Relationship management, Compliance, Operations, Training and development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you a skilled multitasker?
We’re looking for a branch service associate to:
• carry out cash management functions, process securities and correspondence, keep records and perform margin activities
• greet and assist clients and visitors to the branch, providing exceptional service
• conduct trade processing and handle financial advisor corrections
• maintain the new account process for the branch
• create strong partnerships, cultivating relationships with assigned financial advisors and coordinating with the operations function
• maintain risk awareness and regulatory knowledge
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
high school diploma or equivalent (college degree a plus)
• proven written and verbal communication skills
• independent, motivated, proactive and focused to take action
• passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
• self-starter who is comfortable managing complex and evolving situations
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.