UBS Financial Services Equities Sales - Overseas Institutional Focused in Shanghai, China
We're looking for an international cash equity sales to:
• provide sales coverage for overseas institutional investors, especially the quant and hedge fund clients
• pitch UBSS China equities offerings and innovative solutions to clients
• introduce, develop and maintain relationships with clients by understanding their objectives, risk tolerance and expectations
• be a good team player to work with the team on various areas, such as sales products, events, marketing and trips.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be joining a strong franchise working in the international cash equity sales team in shanghai.
We provide a full range of research, corporate access, execution, futures, derivatives, and margin financing services with global standard in primary and secondary markets.
As an international equity sales you’ll play a vital role in making sure we help clients navigate their ways in China A share market, grow the business, manage risk and meet their various requirements.
• ideally 2-3 years of sales experience with international quant fund and hedge funds.
• excellent knowledge of China A share equity, QFII and RQFII program, Stock connect , instruments and cross boarder solutions.
• proven understanding of the regulatory environment and its effect on clients
• adept communicator and collaborator, able to adapt style to audience
• a passion for following market developments and understanding both current and anticipated trends
• driven, with ability to thrive in a high-paced environment with a consistently professional manner
• fluent in English and Mandarin to support local client base
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 185459BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: Equities Sales - Overseas Institutional Focused
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Sales