UBS Financial Services Financial Accountant in Shanghai, China
Are you organized with an eye for detail? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? We're looking for someone like that to help us by:
• handling day-to-day finance processes such as preparation of financial/regulatory reports, and substantiations to provide assurance of the financials
• handling cost/expense disbursements, tax filing, and ensuring tax requirements are adhered to
• preparing accounting adjustments and financial management reports, collecting information for financial analysis
• providing advice and assistance of cost budget analysis, cost over-runs
• partnering with various stakeholders within Operations, Front Office, Group treasure etc. to support new business rollouts and resolve ad hoc financial/regulatory reporting issues
• working with the wider local and regional finance team to support various tax, capital usage, MIS and change project matters
• identifying and remediating design and operating gaps in control processes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the UBSF Finance team in Shanghai.
• a bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance or similar field, preferably with intermediate accountant certificate/CPA/CFA qualification
• the Futures practitioners License
• 2+ years of working experience in Finance / Accounting area, futures / securities industrial/ foreign company working experience
• excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese, both verbal and written
• experience with knowledge on futures industry/ securities products is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 175626BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Finance