UBS Financial Services High-Touch Dealer in Shanghai, China
Are you a seasoned trader who is savvy about avoiding risk? Do you know your market like the back of your hand? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• drive, develop and maintain client relationships resulting in client satisfaction and increased revenues
• pro-actively monitor and issue resolution for clients and internal users
• understand and pro-actively minimize risk associated with failures in the technology and product, for both the clients and the company
• adhere to regulations, compliance policies, desk policies, limits and guidelines
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be part of a dynamic team which is responsible for running the Equities high-touch Trading desk in China. The headcount base in SH, but may locate 6-12 month in HK, depends on UBS arrangement.
• China equity license.
• A share and equity market knowledge
• data analytical skill is preferred.
• motivated, personable and able to develop and maintain relationships, internally and externally.
• fluent in English and Mandarin
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 168000BR
Business Divisions: Investment Bank
Title: High-Touch Dealer
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Equities, Sales and trading, Trading