UBS Financial Services Internal Auditor in Shanghai, China
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– conduct and audits on specific business areas and provide solutions to issues identified
– analyze and assess risks and barriers to delivery, assumed by both the business and support functions
– identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
– prepare audit findings reports for senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments and provide input for planning sessions
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit (GIA) team reporting to the Head of China GIA. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions of UBSCL in China.
– a university degree
– experience in audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry, consulting firm or internal audit function
– strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
– a detailed understanding of banking operations and regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving.
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– risk focused, and able to utilize capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
– a flexible and committed team player willing to travel for audit assignments
– curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
– fluent in Mandarin. Proficiency in English would be an advantage as we liaise with APAC management.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 183512BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Internal Auditor
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Audit