UBS Financial Services Product Manager in Shanghai, China
Are you passionate about the financial markets? Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us:
• work closely with Hong Kong Products team as well as the onshore China business to deliver products and related deliverables for the onshore China business.
• report to the Head of Products, APAC & Wholesale, oversee all functions pertaining to the creation of new products with the overall goal .
• maintain existing China onshore products and resolve any post-launch issues and communication with investments and distribution to ensure the continued viability of the products and to monitor the need for adjustments in current strategies
• stay abreast of the competitive landscape and industry trends in order to help the investment and sales areas position products properly in conjunction with their ongoing strategies.
• manage product management projects independently, e.g. changes, fund closure and merger, etc.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will work with Product Team in Hong Kong & Singapore.
• minimum 5 year experience in Finance industry preferably working for an asset management company with majority of that time spent in China
• passion to learn new things and a positive attitude to interact with people of different functions and seniorities.
• knowledge of investment capabilities including equity, fixed income, multi-asset and alternative products and the general legal and regulatory framework for China, jurisdictions outside of China a plus
• communication and Influencing skills – Someone who can clearly communicate thoughts and ideas and does not shy away from making good suggestions to senior colleagues
• CFA candidates a plus
• excellent proficiency in English and Mandarin, Cantonese a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 177783BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Product Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: China
Function Category: Product Management and Development