UBS Financial Services Business Manager in Shenzhen, China
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
• To coordinate, administrate and track the agreed deliverables of CX and CS teams
• To support the coordination and production of internal and external communications, including presentations
• To prepare and organize regular meetings for CS and CX team (e.g. weekly sales and marketing meeting)
• To support the maintenance of business risks, control and governance framework relating to CS (i.e. IPS and CIO) and CX (e.g. branding)
• To support the coordination with external parties (such as product providers, partners) in organizing both internal and external activities (e.g. training, events)
You'll be working in the UBS Wealth Management JV in China
• 1-3 years of relevant working experience
• Strong English communication skills (written and spoken)
• Strong administrative and organizational skills, project management experience is a plus
• Strong Powerpoint skills, and functional Excel skills
• University education, preferably in Business, Finance, IT/Computing or other analytical subjects
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.