UBS Financial Services Digital Marketing Manager in Shenzhen, China
Digital Marketing Manager
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
We are looking for a Mobile App Manager to drive the continued development and adoption of the mobile wealth management app. Your primarily responsibility is to deliver on the primary drivers such as active clients, qualified clients and sales conversion to meet the company's financial objectives. You are expected to be hands-on during the initial phase akin to a startup and are capable to project-manager the deliverable, including the documentation necessary for internal or external approval. This is a business role.
• Be accountable for new and creative growth strategies to meet client acquisition, activation and retention goals
• Highly perceptive to social/government trends, issues and topics as well as emerging business opportunities, and initiate marketing campaign/programs
• Design, build and maintain a digital ecosystem targeting Affluent individuals; leveraging data analytics to evaluate customer experience/needs across multiple channels and touch points
• Work with data analytics team to identify trends and insight, optimize spend and performance based on the insights, as well as measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI, KPIs)
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies; initiate adoption where appropriate
• 5-8 years of proven working experience in digital marketing
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns/programs that engage, inform and motivate the Affluent individuals.
• Experience in A/B and multivariate experience as well as optimizing channels/platform and user funnels
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking; solid knowledge of relevant analytics tools and ad serving tools
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.