UBS Financial Services Offline Event Marketing Manager in Shenzhen, China
Offline Event Marketing Manager
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
• Define the strategy and goal of each program/campaigns components, manage the budget and timeline, oversee a variety of vendors and venue partners to ensure all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality client experience
• Plan, market and execute offline activities/events for the purpose of acquiring, converting and retaining clients as well as building brand awareness
• Responsible for pre-event forecast/KPI/achievement measures and post-event tracking and analysis, and be accountable to the effectiveness of activities
• Collaborate execution with channel / function owners and generate demand of the planned activities
• Co-own the business objectives and KPIs with the channel / function owners and develop the activities plan to meet these targets
• 7-10 years of offline marketing and event management
• 3+ years of hands-on execution and management of a variety of events
• Marketing experience to Affluent segment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.