UBS Financial Services Cognitive Automation Business Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Cognitive Automation Business Analyst
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable robotics and cognitive process automation solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, and are always interested in finding ways to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• collaborate with business subject matter experts to assess business processes and identify opportunities for process automation that increase efficiencies and reduce operational risk
• design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies
• develop requirement specifications and user acceptance testing strategies for identified cognitive solutions
• analyze and test existing systems for compatibility with preferred automation platforms
• support business case development
You’ll be working in the central Group Operations Robotics Development team which is currently being built up in Singapore – the team is part of the regional Service Delivery Transformation team for Group Operations APAC. The team is responsible for identifying and implementing Cognitive Automation solutions to support APAC service delivery teams in executing their day to day business more efficiently
• minimum 5 years of business analysis experience and/or a change management background, previous experience in Robot Process Automation projects is desirable
• experience in working in a dynamic Agile project delivery environment with hands on experience designing solutions or knowledgeable in any of the below
• RPA platforms - Automation Anywhere, WorkFusion, BluePrism or UiPath, – logic algorithms, design patterns, optimizations and reconciliations
• Data Blending and Predictive Analysis software like Alteryx and visualization tools like Tableau etc.
• Chatbot platforms like Ipsoft, Cortana, Azure LUIS or similar technologies and machine learning technologies like Knime or similar technologies
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out), professional experience within Banking Operation would be a helpful asset
• curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
• organized, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
• able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
• a confident and effective communicator across all levels of technical and business experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.