UBS Financial Services Operations Client Service Specialist in Singapore, Singapore
Operations Client Service Specialist
Job Reference #:
Are you a pro-active and client oriented person?
Do you enjoy interacting with clients and professionals across functions at various levels?
We are looking for an Operations Client Service Specialist to:
• Take on the entire implementation of new clients to our electronic platform (UBS KeyLink) by ensuring smooth on-boarding and proper contracts management with accuracy and suitability checks before client go-live.
• Provide presentation and training (online and on-site) to end users on the electronic platform's functionalities across different modules - Cash, Securities, FX, Precious Metals etc.
• Interact professionally on a daily basis with Internal and External clients, Operations, Sales, Client Relationship and IT teams via Helpline, internal chats and emails.
• Generate feedback and further requirements for enhancements from users and communicate these to the development and business teams.
• Promote team’s service quality and assist team members with the maintaining of agreed service level standards.
• Assist in the production of effective training documentation and materials.
The APAC KeyLink Client Service Team, based in Singapore, works with our global counterparts to provide "follow-the-sun" support to clients of our electronic banking tool.
The Singapore team is the primary support team for clients in the Asia and Pacific region, responsible for advising, managing and supporting our clients using the electronic platform to improve their post-trade processes.
Often the first point of contact for our clients, the team takes ownership in investigations and respond to client queries relating to KeyLink, arranging for correction or escalation to other UBS Operations support teams and business groups if required.
• University degree with 2 or more years of working experience in Operations team in Cash Payments, Treasury Products or Asset Servicing teams, ideally, including at least 1 year of client facing experience.
• Good front to back settlement knowledge in Securities and at least 1 other of the following Banking products – Cash and Treasury Products.
• Able to contribute to the team with existing business knowledge in either Asset Servicing (preferable) or Cash Management areas.
• Excellent communications skills and able to express effectively in both business and technology terms (eg SWIFT and Operating Systems terminology).
• Understanding of SWIFT messaging is a must.
• A motivated fast learner with an eye for details to ensure correctness in implementation and day to day servicing.
• Strong client service mindset is needed, and analytical skills to be able to investigate client queries, instruction flows and communicate complex problems.
• Strong coordination skills, dynamic and flexible, able to multi-task and work well under time pressure.
• Able to operate independently while remaining an integral part of a focused team.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.