UBS Financial Services Professional eTrading Specialist in Singapore, Singapore
Are you at your best when serving clients and building long-term relationships? Do you know how to spread your enthusiasm about innovative solutions to others? We are looking for someone like that to:
– provide first-class service, always with the client in mind
– introduce, pitch and advise on product & service solutions to grow and deepen our client relationships
– fully understand client needs, both as these stand today and will develop in future; to allow your advice to be of greatest value and impact
– collaborate with the Asset Servicing team, Client Advisors and other specialists to deliver the desired client experience
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working with the Asset Servicing team in Singapore. Asset Servicing is a dynamic team who partners with our Client Advisors to deliver best in class solutions to our clients in APAC across the Ultra High Net Worth, Global Family Office and Financial Intermediary client segments
– experience in a sales role like this (and you loved it)
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– good interpersonal skills and can communicate clearly with senior management, Clients, Client Advisors, Client Advisors Assistants, WM Operations, and IPS Execution teams
– experience in Sales and Implementation of Electronic Trading solutions across multiple asset classes
– good understanding of client and account relationship management
– familiar with Equities, Fixed Income and Funds execution processes
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
– sales driven and results oriented
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 185643BR
Business Divisions: Personal & Corporate Banking
Title: Professional eTrading Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Sales