UBS Financial Services Project Officer - Project Management Office in Singapore, Singapore
Project Officer - Project Management Office
Information Technology (IT), Operations, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about coordinating multiple projects or delivery streams? Do you have strong analytical skills and attention to detail? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• provide administrative support to the project manager using agreed project management methodologies
• Conduct alignment meetings between Business, IT, Stakeholders and Management
• maintain documentation for projects, including tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables
• produce status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control processes
You’ll be working in a new Group Operations Transformation team which is currently being mobilized in Singapore. We analyze the way we work and transform through Robotics, workflow solutions, WoW (Ways-of-Working), and production dashboards, with impact on workforce, data, processes and applications/channels.
• experience in a role like this
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• the ability to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously
• Six Sigma certification (or equivalent) is considered a plus
• detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical
• competent in workforce and financial planning
• an organized individual who is able to prioritize activities and follow them through to completion
• eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
• conscientious and resilient
• an effective verbal and written communicator
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.