UBS Financial Services Securities Specialist in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Are you a master of transactions? Do you know how to take care of clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– monitor settlement transaction to ensure timely settlement incl. pre-matching and cancel and rebook transactions
– Place manual settlement and / or transfer instructions, affirm broker confirmations and handle broker enquiries
– systematically chase and resolve pending transfers/ settlements, differences and breaks (cash and security)
– administrate our securities settlement static data and standard settlement instructions (SSI) reference table
– collaborate with interface partners as part of efficiency improvements and improve processes continuously.
You’ll be working in a team aligned to WM securities settlements. The team covers pre-matching assistance, realignments, settlement monitoring, settlement fails management inclusive fails reporting. Investigating cash and securities are additional tasks. Through continuous process control and improvement a high quality standard and high productivity is ensured.
– a university degree in finance or business
– good Excel skills
– Experience in Operations/Back-Office area/ideally in securities environment
– customer oriented personality
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.