UBS Financial Services System Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• lead a small team of professionals maintaining the test environment of our global application
• implement and drive enhancements with respect to deployments, monitoring, alerting, issue analysis
• uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
• work closely with the developers and production support staff
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Test Environment Support Team for Client Orders applications in Singapore. We provide Level 2 IT support for the Client Orders test environment.
• an IT background with 8-10 years of experience in the financial industry
• Excellent working experience with Linux and Oracle
• Good experience with scripting languages
• Working experience with deployment, monitoring and alerting tools
• Working experience with middleware ( JMS, MQ, Tomcat, Apache )
• Competent knowledge of used protocols in the finance industry : FIX, FIXML, SWIFT
• Thorough understanding of networks/protocols and security ( TCP/IP, DNS, SSH, SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL )
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage a diverse workload effectively in a highly demanding environment
• Ability to lead a collaborative team that spans multiple locations.
• Good English language skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 183444BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: System Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)