UBS Financial Services CCAR Project Manager in Stamford, Connecticut
CCAR Project Manager
United States - Connecticut
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #:
Have you successfully managed large-scale IT CCAR projects? Do you like managing all aspects of a project? Are you confident in delivering the objectives within highly complex projects?
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to:
• be responsible for managing the strategic IT engagement in the CCAR program
• drive the strategic implementation across Finance, Risk and Treasury
• coordinate interfacing with Finance and Treasury clients to regional CFO and regional CRO
• interface with Finance, Risk, Treasury as well as front office/ operations IT delivery teams
• interface with regulatory, regional IT/ Group Internal Audit/ Compliance teams
• manage IT engagement in the program steering committee
• scope/ schedule/ cost processes and change requests
• manage IT dependencies across other programs (eg data initiatives)
• develop and manage IT delivery plans through appropriately structuring the program of work into projects, assignment of appropriate business and IT personnel to lead roles and management of planning and execution
• be responsible for full project lifecycle from initiation through analysis & development to handover to production support teams
• implement business process onto a new strategic platform while adhering to the program level change in the control functions in a major global financial organization
You'll be working in Finance and Risk CCAR IT Team based in Stamford, CT. The CCAR program has implemented and continues to enhance the end-to-end processes in support of challenging mandates for compliance with and compression of the CCAR process.
• you are experienced in establishing appropriate project governance and reporting processes
• managed relationships with key regional IT and business stakeholders
• experience assuring quality of deliverables by application of appropriate processes & controls
• you have managed the resolution of issues and control of risks
• ability to influence at all levels in the organization and ‘make things happen’ on the ground
• able to develop high-value internal client relationships within a US CCAR program
• able to implement a high-quality innovative technical solutions to support various initiatives
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your Career Comeback:
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback at https://www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/career-comeback/welcome.html .