UBS Financial Services Recruiter, Finance & Risk in Stamford, Connecticut
Recruiter, Finance & Risk
United States - Connecticut, United States - New Jersey
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #:
Do you know what it takes to identify and attract the best talent for UBS? Do you have a strong recruiting background? Are you a strong relationship manager? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– deliver exceptional talent acquisition through external market awareness with an appreciation of the banks overall strategy
– manage the end to end recruitment process for mid/senior hiring supporting our Technology and Operations functions
– source, identify, attract and hire the right candidates and increase our diversity balance
– build sustainable relationships with hiring managers and HR business partners
– build innovative sourcing strategies
– ensure candidates and hiring managers experience seamless execution from start to finish
– partner with colleagues in other divisions and locations to share best practices and candidates
– plan and conduct effective research activities for proactive talent pooling, diversity and succession planning initiatives
– provide market intelligence and proactive advice to the recruiting organization, Human Resources organization and the business
You'll be based across Stamford or Weehawken. But you'll also be able to draw on our recruiting network worldwide. We're problem solvers for hiring managers, making them happy by getting the right candidates.
– professional experience as a Recruiter with in-house and/or from a search firm specializing within Finance, Regulatory, Risk and/or Compliance within the financial services
– strong relationship management skills and great communication skills (both verbal and written)
– a positive attitude and known for delivering excellent recruitment solutions
– high integrity and compliant with internal quality standards
– attention to detail with the ability to work on multiple hires and projects at one time
– strong research and direct sourcing capabilities
– an excellent negotiator
– always professional (and you have the human touch)
– a multitasker, well organized, execution focused and able to thrive when no two days are the same
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.