UBS Financial Services Regulatory Transaction Reporting Specialist in Stamford, Connecticut
Do you enjoy working in a nimble and challenging team to develop and deliver solutions to various challenges across divisions?
We’re looking for someone like this to work within the regional Regulatory Transaction Reporting (RTR) team supporting quality assurance efforts, interpreting rules & regulations and preparing for new regulations through 2018.
• Develop a full understand the impact of the CFTC and Canada regulatory impacts on real-time and PET reporting for the various asset classes within derivatives. Perform the monitoring and control activities that ensure that timeliness and completeness metrics are met. This includes daily exceptions management activities, logging and participating in the resolution of issues raised that impact regulatory reporting and ensuring appropriate escalation of items.
• Projects/Initatives - Drive projects & initiatives impacting RTR. Ensure appropriate stakeholder input and sign-off as needed. This includes conducting initial impact analysis, ensuring timely deliverables and providing updates to management and RTR stakeholders as required.
• Change Governance activities – Performing monitoring and access control for several systems that impact RTR to ensure that regulatory reporting impacts are known and addressed appropriately. Support the ongoing efforts around better monitoring and awareness of RTR impacts from systems enhancements throughout deal stores and internal trade reporting system.
• Digitilization/Robotics efforts – Identify and execute on process improvements and potential areas for digitalization within RTR that will enhance productivity and efficiency.
Regulatory Transaction Reporting Specialist
Country / State:
United States - Connecticut
Management and Business Support
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be a part of a Global Regulatory Reporting role that interacts daily with counterparts in the UK and APAC regions.
A background in Finance or Regulatory Reporting is preferred.
A degree in any discipline will be considered, but preferably in Finance / Economics / Business Management.
• Knowledge of investment bank products, trade life cycle, and trade booking models will be a strong advantage
• Effectively works independently and as part of a team
• Able to multi-task and demonstrates good problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Job Reference #: 186930BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center