UBS Financial Services Reconciliation and CTB Team Leader in Taipei, Taiwan
Reconciliation and CTB Team Leader
Job Reference #:
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• project manager in TW Ops team to manage and coordinate the project works
• manage the day to day production works of reconciliation and IB Middle office activities
• lead the team to implement the system enhancements, regulatory changes and new initiatives
• comply with the regulations, guidelines and SOP
• provide the support and advice for front and middle office staffs
You’ll be working in the Reconciliation and CTB team in Group Operations. Our team is responsible for the handling of project/ change initiatives and reconciliation works
• wealth experience of project/ change management in the financial industry
• better to have experiences of new system implementation and data migration
• knowledgeable on the wealth management business and detailed oriented
• good organization and communication skills
• good people management skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.