UBS Financial Services GALM CCRM Junior Trader in Tokyo, Japan
GALM CCRM Junior Trader
Job Reference #:
Are you a talented junior professional? Are your market analysis skills second to none? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– generate revenue and grow client business in all products traded in the team
– proactively keep on top of market developments and trading opportunities
– facilitate client order flow by providing liquidity through internal capital or accessing third-party offerings
– manage broad range of risks, including but not limited to trading risk, execution risk, operational risk and compliance risk (you’re experienced enough to be well aware of the risks)
– manage the projection of scarce resources and work towards solutions to optimize current usage for all areas of UBS
-manage both cash and collateral positions in the most efficient method
– follow regulations and internal policies, including quality of execution, pricing, hedging, trading limits and compliance policies
You’ll be working in Group Asset & Liability Management (GALM) in Tokyo, which is a trading business that manages UBS's balance sheet portfolio risks. Heavily focused on the Fixed Income product suite, GALM offers applicants breadth and depth of understanding in trading and also asset / liability management. The risk positions of GALM are impacted by nearly every market risk factor and the applicant must combine ability to trade with the capacity to understand how a Bank balance sheet operates.
Within GALM, Cash and Collateral Resource Management (CCRM) manages firm-wide day to day flows of cash/collateral and consequent portfolio risks.
– A degree education or equivalent in a financial or analytical subject would be desirable
– Prior work experience in the financial industry, experience on trading, risks management, cash management or treasury
– Background knowledge of Fixed Income and Money Market Products, with experience in Money Markets, FX/IR derivatives and risk management a plus
– Full training in Excel and PowerPoint applications, advanced knowledge or market data applications would be a plus
– Self-starter, as well as a committed team player with good interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced environment
– Be able to work under pressure and quickly assess the risk vs. reward of a trade/decision
– Highly numerate with logical analytical thought process with attention to detail
– Proficient in English and Japanese with excellent communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.