UBS Financial Services Global Mandates & Investment Contents Product Sales in Tokyo, Japan
Global Mandates & Investment Contents Product Sales
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
• promote discretionary investment management (mandate) business and fund business from product side
• work closely with Client Advisors to understand client's demand and have joint calls with Client Advisors, preparing marketing materials
• provide education sessions for Client Advisors, update mandate & fund performance and provide market information relating to mandates & funds time to time
• contact Asset Managers and select funds launched for the fund shelf
• develop and implement business plans and strategies to grow mandate business and fund business in Wealth Management Japan
• manage operational workflows of fund products and related documents such as pre-contract documents, supplementary documents, monthly reports and sales materials
• occasional travel may be required
IPS Japan GMIC (Global Mandates & Investment Contents) Product Sales team is in charge of sales promotion of mandate products and fund products. We have front-to-back instrument responsibility for fund products. As a product specialist and internal sales, you will interact with internal and external stakeholders.
• knowledge of market, funds and portfolio theory
• experience as product development for retail clients in Asset Management company or Japanese securities firm
• skills to create presentation materials using Bloomberg, MS Excel and Power Point
• excellent communication and presentation skills
• JSDA 1 (must be obtained prior to joining)
• university degree or equivalent qualification
• native level Japanese as well as business level English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.