UBS Financial Services Performance Measurement Analyst in Tokyo, Japan
Performance Measurement Analyst
Job Reference #:
Do you have strong analytical skills? Are you familiar with statistical concepts and able to transform data into bespoke content?
We’re looking for a performance measurement analyst to:
• calculate investment performance of funds and mandates for the clients (internal/external)
• provide attribution analysis/contribution analysis for funds/mandates
• administer GIPS composite performance and verification by 3rd party auditor
• correspond ad hoc requests related performance/attribution from the clients
• assess and enhance the data calculation procedures/tools and automate reporting processes
• research and explore new analysis ideas and analytics tools to continuously enhance our solutions
You’ll be working in the Investment Performance Measurement team in Tokyo. Our team works closely with our client reporting and Investment team to support the availability and analytics of high quality investment and business data. As a performance measurement analyst, you'll play an important role in assessing the business and operational risks and overseeing the fund performance issues.
• ideally over 5 years’ relevant experience of working in data analysis in financial services, data operations, investment field
• strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Excel, data analysis tools (Factset, Barra, Barclays POINT, etc)
• The ability to use own initiative to prioritize and manage tasks and known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
• Flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude, strong communication and organizational skills
• Pro-active and forward thinking (able to think “out of the box”)
• Fluent in Japanese and English
• Willing to work in a lively area
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.