UBS Financial Services Real Estate & Private Markets Investment/Sales Specialist in Tokyo, Japan
Real Estate & Private Markets Investment/Sales Specialist
Job Reference #:
You are passionate about alternative investments, especially real estate, infrastructure and private equity, as asset classes? You are at your best when supporting a growing business? You know what it takes to keep existing clients happy and bring new ones on board?
We are looking for someone like that to complete our Sales Management & Client Services (SMCS) team within Real Estate & Private Markets (REPM). As an Investment/Sales Specialist to our Japan team, you would:
• build strong relationships with Asset Management Client Coverage and Sales Management across the organization
• be the first port of call for queries and requests from internal and external clients in Japan
• lead the Japanese client reporting process for the REPM products
• be responsible for the team's sales planning, coordination (including arrangements of visitors and seminars) and tracking in conjunction with REPM Business Development and Portfolio Management
• create marketing material for new product launches and bespoke client presentations
• support the preparation of client-ready materials, including Japanese Request for Proposals (RFPs)
• work closely with Client Coverage, Client Reporting, Client Services, Marketing, RFP / Consultant teams in Japan for the clients' matters in relation to the REPM products
Based in Tokyo and embedded in the REPM Business Development (BD) organization, you would collaborate with colleagues across the globe, including Portfolio Management, Product Development, Marketing Services, Sales Management and Client Coverage to support the design, distribution and servicing of our products in the best possible way. You would report to Head of BD SMCS functionally and to Head of BD Japan locally.
• a university degree, with further professional qualifications (e.g. CFA) preferred
• at least 3 years of relevant work experience in the financial industry, ideally in real estate and private markets
• the proven ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do attitude
• a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for real estate, infrastructure and private equity
• native Japanese speaker with excellent English language skills
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• flexible and known for coping well with a multi-tasking role
• well organized and able to work with different stakeholders
• always looking to improve the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.