UBS Financial Services Advisory Business Governance - Product Specialist in Weehawken, New Jersey
Advisory Business Governance - Product Specialist
United States - New Jersey
Product Management and Development, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #:
Are you a motivated individual ready to support the Advisory Business Governance team's daily functions. The individual should be a self-starter and have a willingness to take initiative in handling assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment. The role requires taking ownership of tasks and making sure end to end completion while keeping all related parties informed.
• Manage the Advisory guideline surveillance system front to back
• Monitor and maintain product eligibility for Advisory programs
• Maintain billing eligibility for Advisory programs.
• Interact with individuals in Advisory Program Management, Financial Advisors and field support on a daily basis as needed.
• Analyze product specific control reports and tools
• Monitor shared mailboxes and update/maintain internal product documentation as necessary.
• Support regulatory or risk related initiatives, audits, and report requirements.
• Help identify, report, monitor and remediate risk issues.
• Maintain key procedural controls to assess effective implementation of contract risk controls.
The Advisory Solutions team at our Wealth Management headquarters in Weehawken, New Jersey. Our main objective is to provide advisors with the platforms and resources to deliver the investment expertise, portfolio construction and financial oversight today’s clients are looking for.
The Advisory Solutions team is comprised of experienced wealth management professionals, who are managing and continuously building a new, exciting and industry leading Advisory programs.
• College Degree required, Finance majors preferred
• Series 7 and 66 (or equivalent)
• Deep understanding of risk, audit, regulatory environment and functions
• Deep understanding of Operational Risk Framework, business governance functions and activities
• Understanding of Wealth Management service delivery model, products, capital markets, and regulations
• Strong Microsoft skills required in Access and Excel
• Strong Interpersonal communication skills required
• Organizational and time management skill and can multi-task.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.